08. Learn and Master SEO.
SEO (Search Engine Optimization) refers to getting a website to rank higher for certain “search terms” in search engines like Google. When a website ranks higher, it gets more relevant traffic and in turn, can make more revenue.
This is another highly valued skill in the internet marketing world. That being said, it can be a bit difficult because Google is always changing its algorithms. With it, some of the rules of search change. You always have to be on the leading edge, learning, and testing new strategies.
If you can master SEO, companies will always be willing to pay you for your help.
Master SEO is a traffic video tutorial. This course will talk about free traffic sources that gets under 20 million unique visitors and a 170 million page views per month .In this course we will teach you how you can take advantage of this free traffic source and how you can tap into this the right way
- Must be willing and Eager to learn on how to generate free traffics.
- Businessmen, Freelancers and Entrepreneurs who want so grow their business
- Businessmen, Freelancers and Entrepreneurs who wants to generate more traffics into their business
- Start up Businessmen who wants to get free traffics to their business
What will you learn?
- You will learn what is the most popular website to generate free traffics
- You will learn the right way of on how to gather more leads for free
- You will learn to understand how the market works and the effective ways to get traffics
- You will learn how to market the right way using a free platform that gets under 20 million unique visitors and a 170 million page views per month
Want to learn how to dramatically increase your company’s search engine visibility and consistently capture search volume? Entrepreneur and Comcast Business teamed up on a webinar to provide insights from SEO experts on tailoring your website and online marketing strategy to exponentially boost growth. You can watch the full session below.
Just want to flip through the slides? Check out the SlideShare.
Speaking of the internet, maybe you’re not a social media expert—but you are a pro at SEO, or search engine optimization. If you’ve got loads of skill and experience in getting websites to rank highly on Google (as well as Bing) and understand how to turn searchers into customers, then there are plenty of companies willing to pay handsomely for your help.
Whether it’s by editing metadata tags, regularly updating the company blog, or searching for smart keywords to rank highly on, a good SEO consultant working with a solid SEO strategy can drastically change how a company’s website appears to search engine users—and just a few positions on Google can make a huge difference in traffic numbers. In short, you could have a big impact on a business’s bottom line, which means this online business idea is in high demand.